BORING BUT ESSENTIAL... TERMS AND CONDITIONS
nowonearth.com is a site owned and operated by Mermonkey Design, based in the UK. Please read these terms and conditions before using the nowonearth.com website (“The Website”). By accessing or using The Website you agree to the terms and conditions.
Your personal data will be used to provide the information or services offered through our website to you.
- If you sign up to our newsletter we may use your email address to send you information about products or services.
- You can opt out of these at any point and you can ask for personal data to stop being recorded at any time.
Cookies & monitoring
- Strictly necessary cookies – These are cookies that are essential to the operation of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookie – These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website.
- Functionality cookies – These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website.
- Targeting Cookies – These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
We may monitor traffic to our site and collect the following information:
- The IP address of the computer.
- The referring website from which you have got to our website from.
The reasons for this are:
- To make ongoing improvements to our website based on this data.
- To see our most popular sources of business.
Disclosure of personal data
We will never sell your information to a third party. We may disclose your personal data:
- If we sell our business.
- To agents and service providers.
- In cases where we are required by law to pass on information or if we believe action is necessary for fraud, cyber crime or to protect the website, rights, personal safety of person/s.
We may also disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to our website (customers and sales) in order to describe our services to prospective partners (advertisers, sponsors) and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information.
If you are concerned about your data, you have the right, subject to the payment of a small fee to request access to personal data which may hold or process about you.
Third party links
The Website may contain links and other pointers to third party websites. We have no control over the content of these websites and are therefore not responsible for the content of any linked website. The hyperlinks are for your convenience only and do not indicate, expressly or implicitly, any endorsement, sponsorship or approval by us of a linked website or the products or services offered there. You visit Linked Websites at your own risk.
By using The Website, you agree to indemnify us from and against all actions, claims, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected to the use of The Website by you.
We reserve the right to modify or replace these terms at any time.
All rights reserved. Do not reproduce material from this blog without written permission to do so.
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org